Promethean: Interractive White Boards
For use with any interactive whiteboard
The ACTIVslate enables you to control your interactive whiteboard from anywhere in the room.
Controlling your interactive whiteboard from anywhere in the room means that you have the freedom to immerse yourself in the class, while your students benefit from the opportunity to interact with the ACTIVboard without even leaving their seats!
By using the ACTIVpen to write directly onto the ACTIVslate rather than on the board itself you can take control of the ACTIVboard from anywhere in the room meaning that you are no longer confined to the front of the classroom.
- Move around the class to interact with your pupils while taking suggestions from them and controlling the board
- Hand over the ACTIVslate to an individual student to solve a problem or write their answer on the board stimulates their enthusiasm and encourages greater involvement in the lesson
- Increased contribution in turn helps to improve understanding and knowledge retention
- Multiple slates can be used to promote a truly interactive lesson with the ability to select which student’s ACTIVslate is in use at any one time
- Giving each group an ACTIVslate means they can interact with the board in turn – each presenting their ideas
- If you're already an ACTIVboard user, your board can be upgraded with the ACTIVpod, to make your board ‘radio ready’ and able to interact with the ACTIVslate. The ACTIVpod simply plugs into your existing ACTIVboard enabling it to recognise the ACTIVslate being used in the room
- If you do not have an ACTIVboard you will also need to order a hub to enable the ACTIVslate to interact with your interactive whiteboard